Minimum Education College
Minimum Experience 5 Year
A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS.
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, and one of Canada’s certified Great Places to Work, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
To create automation equipment for injection moulding purposes and develop new systems for future advancements in manufacturing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design new automation equipment, including mechanical and electrical design
- Design custom equipment and end of arm tools for robots
- Assemble robotic EOATs and automated units
- Lead and support automation projects and initiatives
- Liaise with various departments to ensure systems meet the right requirements
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture! MPC thrives on integrity, collaboration and innovation, and we are proud to be one of Canada’s certified Great Places to Work. We work hard to ensure we provide an environment where our valued Team Members can go from surviving to thriving
- We host various social clubs within the company to promote common interests and communication between colleagues including the Mountain Biking Club, Chess Club, Golf Club, Ping Pong Club, and many more on the way!
- MPC is a family-style atmosphere and we love having events, BBQs, bowling, movie nights and celebrations (just to name a few!)
- Our goal is for our Team Members to succeed and develop their careers in a positive and enjoyable work environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision Care benefits, and Life Insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness centre
- Clean, safe and stable work environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXsJDHQATI2ebC8zQfzloA/videos
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.