Minimum Education High School
Minimum Experience 5 Year
A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
The CNC Operator is responsible for the programming, setup, and verification of CNC programs for milling machines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program various CNC machines ranging from 2D to 3D, 3 Axis machining
- Setup CNC vertical milling machines including tools, offsets, and jigs
- Investigate and recommend tooling solutions for the best efficiency output
- Machine and inspect components for conformance according to stated dimensions and tolerances
- Interpret CNC machine code for troubleshooting
- Participate in fixture design, process changes, and cycle time estimation
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC | Molded Precision Components thrives on integrity, collaboration, and innovation, and we are proud to be one of Waterstone Human Capital’s Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures. We work hard to ensure we provide an environment where our valued Team Members can go from surviving to thriving
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQs, golf tournaments, bike club and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXsJDHQATI2ebC8zQfzloA/videos
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.