Minimum Education University
Minimum Experience 3 Year
A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
The Process Technician- Plastic Injection Moulding / Molding is responsible for developing and driving continuous improvement initiatives to ensure MPC processes are as efficient as possible. The goal is to minimize waste, downtime, and scrap to create a positive impact on MPC systems.
- Support the development of new products, tooling, and manufacturing systems from concept to launch
- Prepare and implement cost savings, scrap reduction, efficiency improvements, and R&D on assigned programs
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects
- Develop Work Instructions to ensure consistent and effective use of processes and machinery
- Participate in process optimization and tooling development
- Prepare products, process design and development activities
- Assist with the setup and execution of Test Shot Orders (TSO’s) for new tooling as needed
- Provide input for new cell layouts and participate in cell development meetings
- Assist in the execution of engineering changes
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC | Molded Precision Components provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQs, golf tournaments, bike club and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXsJDHQATI2ebC8zQfzloA/videos
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.