Minimum Education University
Minimum Experience Less then 1 Year
A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS.
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, and one of Canada’s certified Great Places to Work, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
This role is primarily responsible for assisting in the development of new injection molded products utilizing advanced technologies in Moldflow analysis, 3D metrology, 3D printing, and CAD.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- GD&T assessment of new products
- Programming and operation of metrology equipment, including state-of-the-art blue light 3D optical scanners and CMM
- Performing virtual mold flow simulations utilizing in-house software (SigmaSoft)
- Analysis of mold flow and dimensional data to establish tooling development
- Utilizing 3D printers for development of parts, measurement fixtures, production fixtures, and gauges
- Design For Manufacturing (DFM) assessments for new products and processes
- Work alongside some of the best engineers and toolmakers in the industry to further your knowledge and training
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC | Molded Precision Components thrives on integrity, collaboration, and innovation, and we are proud to be one of Waterstone Human Capital’s Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures. We work hard to ensure we provide an environment where our valued Team Members can go from surviving to thriving
- We host various social clubs within the company to promote common interests and communication between colleagues including the Mountain Biking Club, Chess Club, Golf Club, Ping Pong Club, and many more on the way!
- MPC is a family-style atmosphere and we love having events, BBQs, bowling, movie nights and celebrations (just to name a few!)
- Our goal is for our Team Members to succeed and develop their careers in a positive and enjoyable work environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision Care benefits, and Life Insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness centre
- Clean, safe and stable work environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXsJDHQATI2ebC8zQfzloA/videos
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.