Minimum Education College
Minimum Experience 2 Year
A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
The Senior Accounting Clerk is responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in all matters related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, bank reconciliations, general administration, and any other technical support needed by the department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide full-cycle accounting services.
- Enter invoices and make payments to vendors.
- Review and follow up with accounts receivable customers
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts, and credit card statements
- Perform month-end reportings
- Process government remittances
- Perform petty cash reconciliations and expense reimbursements
- Address inquiries from both internal and external resources concerning invoice issues and other such matters
- Order supplies for various departments within MPC
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC | Molded Precision Components thrives on integrity, collaboration, and innovation, and we are proud to be both one of Canada’s certified Great Places to Work and one of Waterstone Human Capital’s Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures. We work hard to ensure we provide an environment where our valued Team Members can go from surviving to thriving
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQs, golf tournaments, bike club and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXsJDHQATI2ebC8zQfzloA/videos
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.