Minimum Education College
Minimum Experience 5 Year
A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
The Senior Quality Engineer is responsible for administering all documentation in regards to PPAP and internal processes for the successful launch of new programs.
- Collect/Analyze statistical data, failures, lessons learned and corrective and preventative action to ensure compliance and improve quality
- Lead in the development of quality work instructions for use in production areas
- Lead quality projects through effective project tracking through to completion
- Lead/participate in Internal Audit functions, including system, product and layered audits
- Champion and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Develop plant documentation required to run a new program in production
- Develop the documentation for submitting a PPAP
- Review, understand and communicate to affected departments new or changed customer requirements, standards and specifications in aid in providing solutions to implement and sustain
- Train Production/Quality staff to effectively implement change points, ensuring compliance through strong verification methods
- Liaise between departments to ensure that gauge design is suitable and meets customer requirements
- Work with the Project Engineer to aid in completing part analysis and review
- Lead open issues implementation and problem-solving for assigned projects
- Report to the management team on the status of programs at a regular interval
- Review and provide continuous improvement ideas for gauges and quality systems
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC | Molded Precision Components provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQs, golf tournaments, bike club and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXsJDHQATI2ebC8zQfzloA/videos
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.