To Change your Internal Signature, First Fill Out This Form:
Please note including your mobile phone # is optional, only fill out if you use your mobile for work.
Dir: +1 705 487-0244 Fax: +1 (705) 487-0252
239 Line 4S, Oro-Medonte, ON L0L2L0 - CANADA
This Email may contain confidential or commercially sensitive information.
Please consider the environment before printing this email
Now, Copy This ^
1. Open your Outlook client
2. Click "File" in the top left.
3. Then click "Options" in the left sidebar.
4. A new window should have popped up, click "Mail" on the left
5. Then click "Signatures"
6. Once the signature window opens, click "New" and name the signature "External-Formal" (Please also delete old External signature)
7. In the text box below "Edit Signature", Right Click and Paste (Keep source formatting)
8. You should now see something like this:
9. Save the signature, and click the down arrow beside "New messages" and select "External-Formal".
10. You're done updating your External/Formal signature, THANK YOU!