A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
To work in accordance with established quality procedures and ensure proper materials are prepared for use in production with proper identification and lot management.
- Receive materials/boxes/skids (unload the truck, perform receiving inspection, document results, label product) as per instructions
- Update inventory system as material is moved/used (location and quantity)
- Maintain material traceability (material identification and lot information) as material is moved/mixed/used/transferred
- Perform and document scheduled cleanings of filters in driers and vacuum pumps as required
- Maintain material levels in silos/surge bins/driers to ensure continual run of production based on schedule
- Perform forklift inspections as required
- Clean grinders after use with attention to detail and following work instructions to ensure safe work practices and avoid contamination
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC | Molded Precision Components provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQs, golf tournaments, bike club and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Minimum 1 year of factory experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Able to safely carry loads up to 60lbs
- Manual dexterity
- Basic working knowledge of English, both written and verbal