A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS.
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection moulding companies with unlimited potential in both the automotive and medical sectors. As a successful owner-operated company, and one of Canada’s certified Great Places to Work, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
MPC is one of the fastest-growing injection moulding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology and lights out automated manufacturing to produce both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. Implementing inspired innovations like our Cube moulding technology, in-cavity pressure sensing, and world-class moulds built-in house, this role is responsible for supporting all producing matters to ensure MPC products, systems and processes are carried out to specification. In managing and developing the outstanding Process Engineering team and the incredible Set-Up Technician team, this role uses top-of-the-line Arburg injection moulding machines to revolutionize the injection moulding industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate on the development of new projects and managing the launch of new business
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency while not sacrificing quality or effectiveness
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop systemic permanent countermeasures to resolve concerns
- Consistently communicate necessary information to Team Members at all levels and develop processes to improve communication
- Continue to develop a high-performance team in acknowledging the efforts and achievements of Team Members and promoting our Code of Conduct
- Successfully conduct performance reviews on schedule and address performance concerns, and issuing warnings when appropriate
- Promote cleanliness, organization and continuous improvement
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all team members
- Manage and report on measurables/KPI’s relevant to the department
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture! MPC thrives on integrity, collaboration and innovation, and we are proud to provide an environment where our valued Team Members can go from surviving to thriving
- We host various social clubs within the company to promote common interests between colleagues including Mountain Biking Club, Chess Club, Golf Club, Ping Pong Club, and many more on the way!
- MPC has a family-style atmosphere and we love having events, BBQs, bowling, movie nights, and celebrations (just to name a few!)
- A productive and supportive work environment with on-site amenities such as a quiet room, fitness centre, ergonomically correct workspaces, and outdoor workspaces too!
- Our goal is for our Team Members to succeed and develop their career in a positive and enjoyable work environment
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, and Life Insurance
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Acess to our on-site fitness centre
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leadership
- Minimum 5 years of experience in injection moulding
- Post-secondary education in engineering or a related field
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training Team Members in productivity and safety
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor Team Members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
- Must have in-depth knowledge of all dangers and safe work practices associated with the duties within the department