A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest-growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
MPC is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic CNC Operator to join our growing team! This role is a great opportunity to join a busy and versatile team in one of the fastest-growing injection moulding companies in the country. A CNC Operator at MPC is responsible for programming, setup, operation and verification of parts and programs for milling machines, at times working with tolerances of up to 0.0002”
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program various 3-axis CNC machines in a range of operations
- Setup CNC vertical milling machines including tools, offsets, and jigs
- Investigate and recommend tooling/strategy solutions for optimum efficiency
- Interpret CNC machine code for editing and troubleshooting
- Utilize precision measurement tools such as micrometres, height gauges and in-machine probes for verification and to confirm part conformance
- Read and interpret blueprints to confirm part-to-print accuracy
- Cross-train in other areas of the tool room as available
- Participate in fixture design, process improvements and time estimation
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC | Molded Precision Components thrives on integrity, collaboration, and innovation, and we are proud to be one of Waterstone Human Capital’s Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures. We work hard to ensure we provide an environment where our valued Team Members can go from surviving to thriving
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQs, golf tournaments, bike club and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXsJDHQATI2ebC8zQfzloA/videos
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Programming and Operating CNC Mills or equivalent post-secondary education in a related field.
- High-speed hard milling experience is considered an asset.
- Solid hands-on machining background
- Experience with Cimatron and Solidworks preferred
- Knowledge of injection moulds and components preferred
- Ability to read and interpret work orders, 2D prints, and reference 3D solid files
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal